BUILD WITH EXCELLENCE
Choose The BC Building Trades For Your Next Project
The BC Building Trades works with construction companies to build a better British Columbia. Access to skilled workers combined with our industry expertise make us the perfect partner to help get your project built—and to make sure they are the best in the province.
Book a Project Partnership Meeting with us today.
Who We Represent
Get connected to more than 40,000 highly-skilled workers across all areas of the construction industry.
Construction craft workers
Mobile crane operators
Sheet metal workers
Wall and ceiling installers
Why Partner With The BC Building Trades?
- 18 trade-specific schools
- 26 training programs
- 23 safety programs
- 52 upgrading courses
Your Solution To The Skilled Worker Shortage
Right now, the biggest challenge in the construction industry is the demand for skilled workers. We can help.
Partner with us and get a direct line to tens of thousands of workers who are ready to work.
- Comprehensive, specialized, and flexible training programs prepare workers with the technical knowledge and experience your project demands
- Certified workers build to code so every build, from complex and technical to smaller projects, is top-quality
- Regular safety training ensures better safety standards to protect workers and projects
Investing in workers helps them develop long-term, sustainable careers in the construction industry. And that leads to higher retention, fewer project delays, greater project completion rates, and fewer injuries on site.
Ready to learn more about our highly skilled workforce?
We Do All The Resourcing, So You Don’t Have To
Avoid the uncertainty of finding reliable talent during this ongoing worker shortage. We’re here to help cover all your resourcing needs.
With our expertise, we’ll help you with:
- Access to a reliable pool of talent that’s ready to work
- Negotiating agreements with stakeholders
- Navigating the project planning process to deliver your projects on time
The earlier you bring us in, the better it is for you. Whether you’re an experienced industry professional or a relative newcomer, you’ll navigate projects easily with our support.
B.C.’s best-skilled workers are ready for your next project. Book a Project Partnership Meeting now to find out more.
Ensure Your Project Gets Built
Even after approvals, your project can experience resistance from the community that might cause delays or even a shutdown. Working with us means re-investing in the communities where projects are built and building public support.
Our community initiatives deliver benefits that go far beyond physical infrastructure. That’s how we’re helping you build a better B.C., and ensuring your project gets built.
- Creating more local training and career opportunities
- Actively diversifying the workforce to get more underrepresented workers like women and Indigenous workers in the trades
- Investing in initiatives that provide mental health and addiction support for workers
Together, we can leave a legacy by building projects that last generations. Investing in unionized labour ensures support for workers and gives back to our communities. That way, everyone wins.
Ready To Build With Excellence?
Request A BC Building Trades Partnership Guide
BC BUILDING TRADES
Mon – Fri | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Phone (778) 397-2220
Fax: (778) 397-2250
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.